Lasting Legacy History of GNA
This is the story of roots, the seeds of growth, the fruits of glory, and the continuous evolution that has made GNA what it is today.
Consistently stepping up to the challenge of manufacturing products that are world-class, reliable and cost efficient for over 76 years, we are still raring to go.
The spirit to challenge at GNA was ignited in the year 1946, when founder Sardar Amar Singh Ji initiated GNA Axles Ltd. The enthusiasm, since continued unabated, Sardar Gursaran Singh Ji ( MD GNA Duraparts Ltd) , paved his way further, and GNA continued to add to its might, to its endeavor towards nation building and initiated Rear Axle Shaft Manufacturing.
The years since have been a time of astounding growth, consolidation and branching out. Today over 5000 dealers are associated with this colossal tree,that has bloomed from a seedling sown over six decades ago.
The GNA Group today is amongst India's foremost and largest automotive transmission component manufacturers with the world's top most OE manufacturers as customers. The Group has one of the largest, integrated facilities of its kind in the Asian subcontinent, spread across Bundala and Mehtiana; and comprises 3 Group companies, all TS 16949 and ISO 14001 Certified: GNA Axles Ltd; GNA Duraparts Limited (GNA Gears) ; GNA Udyog Ltd.